Thank you to those who chose to support Safe Harbor through donation drives in September 2013! We greatly appreciate your support!
- Women of Grace at Gospel Baptist Church – congregation-wide donation drive to support Safe Harbor
- Allianz Global Assistance – tea party celebration collecting items needed from Safe Harbor’s wish list
- Sycamore Womans Club, GFWC Sock Project – collected
socks that will be used in RHART bags given to survivors receiving support in local hospitals due to sexual or domestic violence
- VSPAN (Virginia Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses) – food drive and collected money at chapter meeting to support survivors served by Safe Harbor
- Ladies of Harley event – hosted Swap Meet with table rental fees supporting Safe Harbor and also collected donations at event to support Safe Harbor’s programs
We are so thankful for the support of these groups and so many of you in our community. Your gifts make a difference in the lives of those surviving sexual and domestic violence. Thank you.
If you are interested in organizing a drive, visit our “Host a Drive” page or contact Jodi Leonard (email@example.com) for our most needed items!