Mother’s Day was an extra-special day for Safe Harbor and those we serve thanks to the generosity of our community! Thank you to the following groups for their support:
- Jewish Women’s International donated Mother’s Day gifts from OPI and a beautiful rose bouquet to the survivors of intimate partner violence we serve.
- 103.7 the River (and the talented Melissa Chase) and the Richmond Flying Squirrels hosted a community-wide donation drive to support Safe Harbor during the Squirrels Mother’s Day game.
- Fly Divaz Social Club donated Mother’s Day gifts and a special dinner for the mothers living in our emergency shelter.
- Victoria’s Secret Short Pump store collected donations for the survivors of sexual and domestic violence served by Safe Harbor.
- Richmond Mommies Downtown and Cities groups put together gift bags for the women and children living in our safe houses during Mother’s Day.