Each day, we are humbled by the support we receive from the RVA community! Thank you to the following groups who chose to hold donation drives in December 2013 to support those served by Safe Harbor.
- American Sewing Guild: handmade tote bags for RHART program
- Colonial Piecemakers Quilt Guild: handmade pillowcases
- GFWC Worthington Womans Club: wish list items
- Kanawha Womens Club: wish list items
- National Forum for Black Public Administrators: gift cards, bus tickets and wish list items
- Sax Productions: wish list items
- Seven Pines Baptist Church: wish list items
Additionally, we would like to thank Rising Creek Family Charity for donating wish list items for a family moving into their own apartment! These items helped make a home!
Thank you to each of you who chose to donate to survivors served by Safe Harbor! Your gifts make a difference in the lives of those impacted by sexual and domestic violence. If you are interested in coordinating a drive for Safe Harbor, please contact Jodi Leonard (Jodi@safeharborshelter.com) for our current most-needed items. Thank you so much for your support!