Thank you to all who chose to donate to Safe Harbor in November 2013 through donation drives! We are so grateful for your support! It makes a tremendous difference in the lives of those surviving sexual and domestic violence in our community!
The following groups supported Safe Harbor in November 2013:
- Richmond Mommies: supply drive
- Unitarian Universalist Community Church: supply drive
- VCU School of Medicine – Baughman Society: RHART bags and supplies
- Unity of Richmond: food drive
- Altrusa International / Richmond Chapter: supply drive
- Childrey, Vernon & Brock families: supply drive
- VA College – Sophomore Class: supply drive
- Alpha Zeta Master / Beta Sigma Phi: supply drive
- Kanawha Womens Club: supply drive
- Bon Air United Methodist Church: supply drive
- Knights of Columbus – Ladies Auxillary: supply drive
- Centreville Homemakers Association: supply drive
A special thank you to the following donors who provided Thanksgiving meals for those in Safe Harbor’s programs:
- Kimberly Kitchen – dinner for emergency shelter residents
- RVA Now – food basket for a family served by Safe Harbor
Thank you for your support! It is greatly appreciated!
If you are interested in organizing a drive to support those served by Safe Harbor, please contact Jodi Leonard (Jodi@safeharborshelter.com or 804-249-9470 X 17) to learn what our most needed items are. Thank you!