We are so grateful for the generous support we receive from our community! Thank you to the following groups who chose to support Safe Harbor in March 2013!
- Girl Scout Troop 5126 (Clover Ridge Service Unit) – donated Girl Scout cookies
- MOPS of Woodlake – donation drive
- GFWC Worthington Woman’s Club – RHART supplies – sewed washcloths and donated travel sized items
- Family Preservation Fitness Center – food drive
- Young Women’s group at the Mechanicsville Latter-Day Saints Church — Easter treats and crafts for those we serve
Network of Enterprising Women — donation to support our Community Counseling program
Thank you so much to each of you for your support!
If you are interested in hosting a drive to support Safe Harbor, you can learn more on our website or by contacting Jodi Leonard (firstname.lastname@example.org or 249-9470 X 17).