Make your Beacon of Hope Celebration more festive by ordering a meal from Champagne Taste Catering. $5 from each meal will go to Safe Harbor’s programs for survivors.
Menu Option #1-Classic Dinner
- Salad: Mixed Baby Greens Candied Almonds, Strawberries, Blue Cheese Crumbles and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Entrée: Chicken Marsala
- Side Item: Rosemary and Herb Red Bliss Potatoes
- Dessert: New York Cheesecake
Menu Option #2-Cold Picnic
- Curry Chicken Salad on Potato Rolls
- Pimento Cheese & Prosciutto Biscuits
- Tomato, Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke Black Olive Kabob
- Red Potato Salad with Dill
- Watermelon, Feta, Cucumber, Blackberry, Cilantro, Onion Salad
- Edamame w/ Quinoa Salad, Sweet Red Peppers, Carrots, Asian Dressing
- Macarons, Mini Meringues, Chocolate Strawberries
Cost $25 per person
For each meal purchased, $5 will support survivors
Beacon of Hope Meals will be available for pick up at the Safe Harbor Community Offices
(2006 Bremo Road, Suite 201 Richmond VA 23226) on June 10th between 12 PM and 3 PM.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Mary Maupai at 804.249.9470 x17 or email her at email@example.com.