Volunteer training participants complete over 30 hours of training on the topics of sexual and intimate partner violence to prepare them to best serve survivors. They also complete on-the-job training and shadowing to further support their work.
We would also like to thank those who helped make this training possible:
- Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance (training partners and provider of meals for participants)
- Henrico Police Department (training partners)
- Sticks Kebob Shop — Willow Lawn (provider of meal for final night of training)
- Ken Braddock, Michelle Jamison, Lisette Johnson, Maria York (dessert providers for final night of training)
- Three Chopt Presbyterian’s “Food for the Soul” service group (provider of meal)
- Judy Varinelli (provider of meal)
- Carmen Gregnani (provider of meal)
- Linda Frith (provider of meal)
- Inga Green (provider of paper products for all meals)
If you would like to support our next volunteer training series, please contact Angela Verdery at email@example.com.